Small Businesses Mentoring
I work with individuals who either want to start a creative business or want to get to the next level of their journey as a business owner, offering practical mentoring and coaching.
Starting and maintaining a small business is a huge challenge. You're being pulled in a million different directions and you are expected to teach yourself everything. It can be incredibly lonely and overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be! Getting support with certain areas of your business can really excel you to success.
I’m not from a corporate background, my roots are much more creative and experimental. I'm a photographer (BA Hons Design:Photography), a business owner (Little Deer and Bop Sunglasses) and I'm incredibly passionate about working with other small businesses. You can find out more about my background here.
Work with me to learn new skills and see things from a different viewpoint, together lets accelerate your business to the next level…
The free consultation phone call I offer is a great opportunity for us to discuss the area(s) of your business you are seeking support with and for us to discuss the expertise I can share with you.
I have up to 8 years experience within:
- Etsy, Not On The Highstreet, Trouva
- Instagram, facebook and Pinterst
- Book Keeping and Accountancy (inc corporation tax and VAT)
- Staff Management (inc retail, workshop and warehouse)
- Ecommerce website building and management (Shopify and Squarespace)
- Data Management/Stock Management on Google Drive Sheets / Excel
- Worldwide Postage Logistics
- Stock buying and wholesale
- Market / Fair / Pop Up Shop (inc planning, merchandising and trading)
This Mentoring is for you if:
- You feel lonely within your business and like no one really understands
- You are looking for practical coaching
- You are keen to use your own initiative to learn from someone and have the motivation to put this into practice in your own time
- You are looking to collaborate with a like-minded creative small business owner (that’s me!)
- You are keen to learn new skills and find solutions to problems you have been facing
- You are feeling overwhelmed or lost within your business
- You have lots of ideas but have trouble putting these into practice
- You are hungry for more from your business and want a new challenge
How it works:
Once we have discussed your needs via the free consultation phone call you can choose to book in for either one or a block of four sessions.
One session (one hour video call with me) £45
Four sessions (4x one hour video calls with me) £160
You just need a phone or laptop with a camera. Before the session sit down somewhere comfortable with a cuppa tea and have a notebook ready to take notes, although I will send you an audio recording of the session afterwards.
You can pay for your sessions via the link below using you card or I can email over an invoice for you to pay via BACS.
I can book appointments Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm however if this doesn’t suit your schedule please do let me know and I will of course see what I can do for you.